CDA CEO Jin Kim Wins #GameChangers Award from Innovation Tri-Valley
Ceremony Honors Innovative Companies in Marketing/Advertising, Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Software Development, and Sustainability
Pleasanton, CA — Last night, business leaders from across the San Francisco Bay Area’s Tri-Valley region (responsible for more than $42 billion annually) honored select innovative companies in mobile marketing/advertising, pharmaceuticals, biotech, software development, and sustainability.
In recognition of the region’s leadership in Bay Area entrepreneurship, Innovation Tri-Valley Leadership Group honored nine businesses that are changing the landscape here and elsewhere and, in the process, creating a better world while enjoying the quality of life available in this region.
United States Congressman Rep. Eric Swalwell (CA-15) said of the event:
“The Tri-Valley has been transformed from a sleepy suburbia into a buzzing hive of innovation – I couldn’t be prouder to sing our region’s praises in Washington and in my travels around the country. Our community’s economy, its diversity, and its willingness to adapt, disrupt, and improve is having an impact from coast to coast, and the #GameChangers are right at the vanguard.”
“The Tri-Valley’s innovation assets are driving our economy,” says Lynn Naylor, CEO of Innovation Tri-Valley Leadership Group. “With this award, we applaud these dedicated visionaries and support them as their businesses grow, right here in the Tri-Valley, where their employees benefit from living and working in our collaborative ecosystem.
2019 #GameChanger Award Winners:
- Creative Digital Agency (San Ramon), innovator in mobile consumer marketing, ranked among the top Digital/Specialist agencies in the world by the Mobile Marketing Association Global Business Impact Index
- 10x Genomics (Pleasanton), changing the way the world addresses biologics and disease
- Amber Solutions (Dublin), revolutionizing electronical products with solid-state-technology for safer, smarter homes and buildings through smart outlets, switches and circuit breakers
- Coast + Range (Danville), transforming the $32 billion pet industry with personalized, clean nutrition for dogs
- Elysium Therapeutics (Danville), disrupting the opioid pain relief market with products that can’t be misused or abused
- Lambda School (Pleasanton), groundbreaking online coding school eliminates student debt and grows the regional talent pool
- Saba (Dublin), talent management software program that enables employees to bring their best to work everyday
- Vericool (Livermore), compostable packaging breakthrough and ‘second chance’ team giving back to both community and planet
Past winners of the #GameChangers Award include GE Digital, Bishop Ranch, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, NeoTract, and Topcon.