We are looking for an: Executive Admin
Who we are:
CDA is a boutique, full service agency with a tightly-knit team of strategists, storytellers, and cross-media advertising experts. We specialize in the unique media habits, creative formats, and voice required to reach and engage a modern, digital audience.
We’ve produced a Super Bowl commercial, delivered global media & consulting services for major clients like Airbnb, Merck Pharmaceuticals, and the Los Angeles Tourism Board. We’ve also won multiple industry awards from the Mobile Marketing Association & Mobile Marketing Magazine, and we were ranked the #6 Ad Agency of 2018 by AgencySpotter.com.
We specialize in:
- Commercial video production
- Advertising & media strategy/buying
- Digital solutions and web development
- Events & PPL
We’re looking for a highly-organized executive admin who can help ensure that our busy & creative office environment is always running smoothly and efficiently.
You’ll report directly to the CEO, helping with a wide variety of tasks, including calendar and document organization, document review and quality assurance, vendor communications, communications for new hires, and maintaining an efficient office environment for the team.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail; you care about the little things, and typos & miscalculations never slip past you
- Proficient with Google Suite Applications; Drive, Docs, Sheets
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, Excel, PPT
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to quickly handle multiple tasks across multiple departments
- Ability to Self-Motivate and Self-Manage
- Passionate and energetic
- You excel in a boutique office environment.
Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com